[CentOS-docs] Introduction to be able to contribute to the wiki

Wed Jul 8 22:56:25 UTC 2009

On 07/08/2009 11:42 PM, Vitor Afonso Strabello wrote:
> Cobbler is a good ideia. I tried to run in a experimental virtual
> machine, but it is having problems for me. I'm searching for Spacewalk too!

I run a bunch of cobbler instances and have been working with the source
code for that with plenty of patches. I'd be glad to help anyone along
with a page on that if they want.

Also, there are quite a few roles were 'koan' might be deployed to work
with cobbler, a sub page, or a few on that might also be nice