[CentOS-docs] Wiki page "HowTos/Subversion" needs rearrangement

Thu Jul 9 10:13:59 UTC 2009
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Timothy Lee wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> While translating the "HowTos/Subversion" wiki page, I've found that the
> order of the following paragraphs need to be rearranged in this way to
> make sense:

There are some other problems with that page, too.

a) Please use a [[TableOfContents(2)]] for larger pages.

b) Please no Colons after headlines.

>     == 1) Installation: ==

c) Please do not enumerate headlines yourself, use

#pragma section-numbers 2

in the head of the page instead (this automatically enumerates those for
you).

>     [root at lucifer ~] ...
>
>     The first thing ... <--- this has been moved
>
>     When you install ... <--- this has been moved

I changed that. I also completely forgot to put you into EditGroup a
while ago - you now should be able to edit stuff like that yourself.

Cheers,

Ralph