[CentOS-docs] Automated RPMForge Repository Installation Script for Tips & Tricks section

Vladislav Rastrusny FractalizeR at yandex.ru
Thu Jun 11 15:01:19 UTC 2009

Hello.

With the help of the community I finished polishing the translation of
my PHP script to Bash version
http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=20222&forum=38

It has now autodetection of architecture and CentOS version and handles errors.

I have published an article under my homepage here:
http://wiki.centos.org/VladislavRastrusny/AutoRPMForgeRepo

Since no automated RPM to install RPMForge repo was added to native
CentOS repositories, I think my article can be included to Tips &
Tricks section. And, probably, linked from here:
http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories/RPMForge.
Manually performing all changes from here is a hard job ;)

Please tell me, what should I improve in this article if anything?

Best regards,
Vladislav "FractalizeR" Rastrusny