[CentOS-docs] Planet CentOS

Mon Jun 29 18:35:56 UTC 2009
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>

Akemi Yagi wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 11:18 AM, Ralph Angenendt<ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
>> Akemi Yagi wrote:
>>> If the planet.c.o. is meant for the contributors and not limited to
>>> the developers, then the description on www.centos.org would have to
>>> be corrected and Dag should stay on.
>>>
>>> What do you think ??
>> Ralph
>
> I agree that we should trim as much as we can.  But, you are not
> supposed to trim your own reply...
>
> Akemi

Akemi, maybe i'm wrong but i think that (knowing Ralph a little bit now
...) it was his answer  :
You asked 'what do you think' and he replied with an empty mail so ..  ;-)

If i follow your conclusions on planet.centos.org , my blog feed needs
also to be removed (because i'm a contributor and not a 'developer') ..

Fabian Arrotin
  idea=`grep -i clue /dev/brain`
  test -z "$idea" && echo "sorry, init 6 in progress" || sh ./answer.sh