[CentOS-docs] centos 5.3 release notes in colloquial Arabic

R P Herrold herrold at centos.org
Tue Mar 31 16:39:16 UTC 2009

I have been working with a new translator for the project and
particularly the wiki (whom I have known for perhaps 18
months), and he has put up a test translation for the centos
5.3 release notes at:
 	http://www.msamir.net/centos-release-notes/

I have encouraged him to subscribe here, and to
self-introduce.  He remarks that there is not a clear editor
for right to left authoring in our wiki.  Does any one have a
ready pointer on how to do this more easily?

- Russ herrold