[CentOS-docs] centos 5.3 release notes in colloquial Arabic

Ralph Angenendt

ra+centos at br-online.de
Tue Mar 31 17:20:25 UTC 2009

R P Herrold wrote:
> I have encouraged him to subscribe here, and to
> self-introduce.  He remarks that there is not a clear editor
> for right to left authoring in our wiki.  Does any one have a
> ready pointer on how to do this more easily?

Yes. Either use the vimperator plugin for firefox
<http://vimperator.org/trac/wiki/Vimperator> which gives firefox a nice and
user friendly vim interface - this enables you to press <CTRL>-i in textareas
and open those in gvim. (Im loving it!)

Or use the "It's all text" addon which doesn't give firefox a nice user
friendly interface, but enables you to edit textareas with your favourite
Editor: <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4125>.

Cheers,

Ralph