[CentOS-docs] revision numbers on translated articles

Thu Mar 5 16:57:12 UTC 2009
R P Herrold <herrold at centos.org>

On Thu, 5 Mar 2009, Ralph Angenendt wrote:

>> translations up to date. It would be great if translators add
>> something like:
>>
>> 'translation based on #N'
>>
>> as footnote where N is the version of the original article.
>
> Good idea.

Can the wiki auto insert such revision number in footer
markers (optionally and for extra credit: in only the
'translated from' tree)?

Note that I do not think at all that English need to be the
only such language used for content needing translation --
good content may very well be initially authored in ither
tongues.

-- Russ herrold