[CentOS-docs] CentOS 5.3 Release Notes Chinese translation

Fri Mar 27 01:56:08 UTC 2009
Timothy Lee <timothy.ty.lee at gmail.com>

Dear Xao,

On 03/24/2009 05:59 PM, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Timothy Lee wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I would like to help translate the CentOS 5.3 Release Notes into
>> Chinese.  Can you create the Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.3/Chinese page?
>>
> You should be able to create that page yourself now. Xao: Are you still
> reading here? If so, can you do that together or at least talk to each
> other?

I've put up the 1st draft of the release notes in Chinese.  I've made
some minor changes to the existing wordings, please see if you're happy
with those.

Regards,
Timothy