[CentOS-docs] [CentOS-devel] Portal for br.centos.org or pt_br.centos.org

Cleber Souza cleber.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 7 00:58:26 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 10:02 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
> Thiago Avelino wrote:
>> Ralph: Not understand what you mean!
>
> a) Please don't top post.
>
> b) No offense meant, but your last mails all loked like you are the sole
>   proprietor of everything "CentOS Brazil". There already is a vivid(?)
>   community around the CentOS-br mailing list - that's why I asked if
>   there has been communication with that mailing list.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ralph

Hi Thiago and all,

I saw a little increase in email traffic in the pt-br mail list by I
think that this should be discussed also there, and I did not see any
message about it in the list. Think about community and not only one
person.
Some other points took my attention on your participation, sometime
ago I started receiving spam through an email that I only used for the
pt-br list, it thinks me believe that someone is getting users' email
and sending them ads email about a magazine (one with ads at
centos-br.org).
This site is also increasing being populated with more and more
partners ads (nothing against partners) but what is theirs involvement
($) with the centos-br.org website? I hope this is not getting more a
commercial than a community participation.

--
Cleber Paiva de Souza