[CentOS-docs] Link to Chinese translation in Wiki frontpage

JohnS jses27 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 07:13:59 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 22:52 +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 05/07/2009 10:35 PM, JohnS wrote:
> > Ohh yea I understand...
> > No sense in writing code that already exists in Moin.
> > See the other mail with the link.
>
> as has already been pointed out, that does not help, Moin cant retain
> language namespace when it drops back to a default non translated page.
---
Ok that does not help?  Then help me understand why it does not?  Maybe
I don't understand exactly what is wanted to be done on the language
translation.

Ok, it seems if the default language is say English and the users web
browser is configured to use Chinese then the base default is translated
to Chinese on the fly?

JohnStanley