[CentOS-docs] Link to Chinese translation in Wiki frontpage

JohnS jses27 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 18:31:25 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-05-09 at 19:18 +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> JohnS wrote:
> > True also, but is adding code to the wiki the answer every time
> > something new is needed? Maybe Moin is not the right web app. What
> > usually happens every time just about when you start patching and adding
> > on to apps?
>
> Any suggestions from you, then? Which app can be the right app (being able
> to move content without hassle is a must)?
>
> Ralph
---
Actually I have thought about it since Karan explained the exact
problems and still thinking. Let me think a day or so on it.

The Huge problem is wiki marked up text file content. Content in web
apps is all ways a problem in migrating to a new content managment
system. So that is expected of. Thankfully so far there is not that much
of it yet. Around 150MB? As per the wiki page says. The wiki marked up
text files are not a big deal in my opinion. The biggest problem is an
app that will suffice every thing needed which in no way will ever
happen.

JohnStanley