[CentOS-docs] Contribute request

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Tue May 12 09:58:41 UTC 2009

Hi,

Vladislav Rastrusny wrote:

> I would like to contribute for Tips & Tricks section with a small
> automated script to install webmin repository data and webmin itself
> from here: http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=20223&forum=38&post_id=76546#forumpost76546

Noted. That would fit under "Admin tricks and shell one-liners",
wouldn't it?

> And also I would like to contribute automated RPM forge repository
> installation script:
> http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=20222&forum=38&post_id=76525#forumpost76525
> after it will be checked by forum users and found to be error-free.

Okay. I'm waiting for comments here - php as a scripting language?
Strange >:)

> I would like also to have a homepage on centos.org website or a blog
> there to share some solutions, that are not yet ready for official
> Wiki.

Oh, we'd all like that, but there is no such thing at the moment. You
can get your own "HomePage" on the wiki :)

Let's wait if someone else wants to say something to your articles, I'll
give you access to the wiki later.

Oh, and please - put a bit more prose around the scripts, like what do
do where and why (and why people should use the webmin.repo, what to
watch out for, ...)

Ralph