[CentOS-docs] Comments on draft TipsAndTricks/InstallWebminRepo page

Wed May 13 14:34:13 UTC 2009

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Phil Schaffner wrote:
>> Apropos http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/InstallWebminRepo
>>
>> Suggested changes (mostly nit-picky :-) ...

> Just  brief look at the page, can do with some grammar checks I think. Also,

There were still a few nits I declined to pick, and my grammar is also
sometimes sub-par.

> 1) Have we asked for feedback on that article and perhaps solicit more
> centos specific content from the webmin users.

The best way to do that is probably to get the release version of the
page linked in and announce it on the forum.

[Aside: Should there be some kind of release announcement system/list
for Wiki articles and other documentation?]

> 2) Have we considered building a webmin-release-*-.rpm and asking for
> inclusion in the webmin repo directly ?

Not a WebMin user so I won't jump on that one.  Good idea though, as it
seems quite popular.

Phil