[CentOS-docs] Comments on draft TipsAndTricks/InstallWebminRepo page

Ned Slider ned at unixmail.co.uk
Fri May 22 14:10:57 UTC 2009

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>>> <http://moinmo.in/MacroMarket/RecentlyCreatedPages>
>>>
>>> This will also show created HomePages, but I think we can live with
>>> that.
>> Check http://wiki.centos.org/RalphAngenendt/recent
>
> Don't you love when Threads just die like this? So what: Any opinions?
>
> Ralph

+1 for the general idea of having a "what's new" block on the homepage,
but could translations possible be excluded. No disrespect intended to
the EXCELLENT work being done by all the translators, but being only an
English speaker/reader, I personally have little interest when all 10
slots of a what's new list are filled by translated pages.