[CentOS-docs] Link to Chinese translation in Wiki frontpage

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Wed May 6 08:51:33 UTC 2009

Timothy Lee wrote:
> Now that a reasonable amount of wiki articles (with the exception of
> HowTos) have been translated to Chinese, can I request that a link be
> placed in the FrontPage, like this:
>
>     This wiki in Spanish | Chinese.

Not sure how much work is involved with this, but if we could achieve a
state where in the absence of a translated page, the wiki drops back to
using the english page, retaining url's into translated <urlspace>[1]
then anything over a few pages should be enough to list a language as
having local content in the wiki.

- KB

[1]: is there such a word ? But I am sure most people will get what I
mean here.