[CentOS-docs] New Wiki Page

David Dreggors

ddreggors at cfl.rr.com
Sat May 9 13:27:10 UTC 2009

Dag Wieers wrote:
> No, you have to request that it is created for you and that you get
> access. This is another sore point in the process, I would prefer if the
> person granting access would automatically create the Homepage and grant
> the correct access.
>
> And that is something I know how to do for you, so I just did !

I just logged into the wiki and went to the CategoryHome. I do not see
my Wiki Name (DavidDreggors) in the list or an edit button to add it.
Dag, am I in the wrong place?

Here is where I am looking:
http://wiki.centos.org/CategoryHomepage

As per the guidelines page:

"Make yourself 'contactable'

Please assist people examining the revision history of a wiki page in
finding you, so that they may suggest revisions when a page is unclear
or stale. Add a Personal Homepage with (at a minimum): your WikiName, a
mailto link email address, and the needed category indexing link footer:

----
CategoryHomepage"

The "Personal Homepage" in that quotes is a link to the page I added a
link to above (http://wiki.centos.org/CategoryHomepage).

Dag, and all others who have assisted me. I am sorry if I have become a
pain. I am just lost in this whole process.