[CentOS-docs] Comments on draft TipsAndTricks/InstallWebminRepo page

Ralph Angenendt

ra+centos at br-online.de
Wed May 13 14:35:36 UTC 2009

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> > Check http://wiki.centos.org/RalphAngenendt/recent
>
> Looks good to me, I wonder if its possible to somehow only list pages
> which have some criteria. So as to not list pages that are considered
> 'under construction'

The macro does not read the pages, so I don't think it really is
possible to do that. I think it is better to cleanly mark pages as
"under construction" or put those in a sandbox like
wiki.centos.org/UnderConstruction/FooBar. The latter could make it
possible to not show those pages.

> or temp pages that people might create in their
> homepage/<blah>.

Hmmm. If those would live in their own namespace ...

But then you probably cannot reference them with FirstnameLastname
anymore anywhere on the wiki, which would break standard behaviour on
some functions like lastchanged.

Ralph