[CentOS-docs] Comments on draft TipsAndTricks/InstallWebminRepo page

Ralph Angenendt

ra+centos at br-online.de
Fri May 22 13:18:46 UTC 2009

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 05/22/2009 02:10 PM, Ned Slider wrote:
> > +1 for the general idea of having a "what's new" block on the homepage,
> > but could translations possible be excluded. No disrespect intended to
> > the EXCELLENT work being done by all the translators, but being only an
> > English speaker/reader, I personally have little interest when all 10
> > slots of a what's new list are filled by translated pages.
>
> how about homepages for those language translations ?

How about having the "10 latest articles in this language" on the
language FrontPages?

My python-foo is close to non-existent, but
<http://moinmo.in/MacroMarket/RecentlyCreatedPages?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=RecentlyCreatedPages.py>
does not look that complicated. Maybe if someone can find out how to
filter on namespaces for languages (a list of those could be generated
out of the i18n list in anaconda).

Ralph