[CentOS-docs] Initial list delay

Mon May 11 14:53:16 UTC 2009
Lalit Dhiri <my_linux at live.com>

> Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 10:12:42 -0400
> From: ddreggors at cfl.rr.com
> To: centos-docs at centos.org
> Subject: [CentOS-docs] Initial list delay

> Why does it take so long (3/4 days) from account creation and
> confirmation email to the point you actually receive list mail?

I don't think this issue is affecting everyone as I recently signed up for this list and have been receiving any message I post very quickly eg with in a minute or so. I've also not noticed any issues with mail from other posters.

Have you got another email address you can test with a CentOS list or sign up for a free address and see if you still have issues? Also do you have any spam filtering which may be auto deleting some of the mail?

--
Lalit Dhiri
Linux the root to no GPFs

Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/