[CentOS-docs] XPS M1530 Draft to Complete?

Fri May 29 16:39:04 UTC 2009
JohnS <jses27 at gmail.com>

On Thu, 2009-05-28 at 14:29 +0100, Lalit Dhiri wrote:

> > Why not ask about the Bluetooth in the main CentOS List. There may be
> > someone that could possibly help you on that.
> >
> > Can you give us a link to your laptop article please.
> >
> > JohnStanley
> >
> Oops sorry here it is:
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Dell/XPS_M1530
>
> Yeah I will be look at the Bluetooth a little over the next few days... So possibly CentOS mailing list or forum again. Other resources I've seen are showing the same issue with this particular Bluetooth adaptor.

--\
Looks fine to me +1. Although I would not advocate rebooting to get to
Runlevel 3. Can be done in the current running terminal by 'init 3'.
Then it automagically drops down to init 3. Then execute the installer
and let it do its' thing. After the installer completes issue 'init 5"
to go back to the gui. There is no need to reboot.

JohnStanley