[CentOS-docs] New contributor

Thu Nov 5 14:53:55 UTC 2009
Laurent Wandrebeck <l.wandrebeck at gmail.com>

Hi there,

I've just registered on that ml, in order to keep in touch with global
changes on the wiki.
I'm aiming at translating (parts of) the wiki in french,
being…errr…French :) I did not have time to look at any particular
article yet, if any translation of an article is more urgent than
another, just tell.
Quick'n'dirty introduction:
32, married, sys/net/security admin/dev/user support/you name it in a
SME where we're doing software progs prototypes, scientific data
processing (satellites images, earth observation), everything running
with CentOS of course :)
Began toying with GNU/Linux in 1998, Slack 3.5, I was already fed up
with those MS things. I've run almost every major distro since then,
even a couple niche ones. I've deployed my first CentOS in 2005 at
work, then switched our (small - 20 boxes, ~70TB) network to it.

If you have any question, feel free to ask.

Keep up the good work,
Laurent.