[CentOS-docs] CentOS 5.4 is around the corner ...

Ralph Angenendt ralph at centos.org
Thu Oct 8 16:09:26 UTC 2009

So this time we we've been a bit faster than during the last two
releases (5.3 and 4.8). Which means: We would like you to get working on
the fantastic and fabulous CentOS Release Notes again!

This time you can find the first stub at

http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.4

which will change over the next few days - so keep alert!

I'd like to thank you for all the work you put into the last release
notes and in the release notes before that and [...] - I'd like to thank
you generally for the work you have done for CentOS over the months/years.

Thanks!

Ralph