[CentOS-docs] New User Wishes to Contribute

Richard Bronosky

Richard at Bronosky.com
Sun Oct 4 01:23:09 UTC 2009

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 2:36 AM, Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com> wrote:
> Could it be that entry to collaborate is not low enough to make it work ? If
> you have too many rules, people might be afraid/unable to make the necessary
> fix. Especially if it requires sending a mail and decision by committee.
>
> My worries are that you are taking something for granted that is caused by
> the current rules, to keep those rules in place.

I, for one, requested permission to edit a page, but by the time it
was granted I had forgotten what I wanted to do. I understand that
administering a community and protecting content is a challenge. I
sympathize, even empathize. But, it is true that current culture
limits growth.

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.