[CentOS-docs] CentOS 5.4 is around the corner ...

Phil Schaffner

Philip.R.Schaffner at NASA.gov
Fri Oct 9 18:56:37 UTC 2009

Artem Zhirkow wrote on 10/09/2009 10:53 AM:
> Hello,
> Why do you includes bluez-utils in each release? I pretty sure what centos is server distro, not desktop-oriented. If some hacker will use centos on his desktop or laptop he will install bluez from repository without any problem.

That's a question for Red Hat.  If they include it, unless there are
good reasons otherwise as with RHN components or Red Hat logos, CentOS
includes it - and we desktop/laptop hackers appreciate it. :-D

Phil