[CentOS-docs] New release of the Newsletter

Phil Schaffner

P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Sat Oct 17 00:04:10 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-10-17 at 00:29 +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Am 16.10.09 22:48, schrieb Phil Schaffner:
> > Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann wrote on 10/14/2009 09:51 PM:
> >> If someone is interested in helping please contact me.
> >
> > Seems to be too well protected.
>
> I guess that's why ... see above :)

Well, if we're going to have to sign up and get edit permission for each
issue of the newsletter, the barrier to participation is too high to
build an effective newsletter staff.  I have contributed to all so far
in some measure.  Didn't expect to have to ask permission to do so
again.

Phil