[CentOS-docs] Contribution to wiki: nagios incompatibility with centos 5.2

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Sep 16 19:05:19 UTC 2009

On 09/16/2009 06:44 PM, Max Hetrick wrote:
> I've not read your guide, but perhaps both could be united to make one
> that's current and suitable for everyone's needs. Just a thought too. :)

How about splitting it up into 'Install Guide' and a 'Recommended first
steps'.

Having used Nagios ( or does Nagios use us ? ) I know there are a
million different ways to set things up. And only a few people really
need to get down and understand eveyrthing about every option. so how
about just creating a 'recommended start point' and have a few config
snippets.

That would then open up for a third page option, which can be focused
around 'best practises' that might be CentOS specific.