[CentOS-docs] Newsletter 1002, Spanish version

Sat Apr 3 00:40:29 UTC 2010
Eduardo Grosclaude <eduardo.grosclaude at gmail.com>

Hello, I have just finished my Spanish translation of the last
Newsletter. As I have no edit rights to the proper zone, I have
written it into my own personal page
http://wiki.centos.org/EduardoGrosclaude. Please some elder member of
the familiy snip it off from there and hang it where it belongs. :)

I have not involved myself in prior proofreading, so this may be a bit
off. May I slip in a small tip. 'CentOS Pulse' is such a great name
for the newsletter, yet it is underexploited. The Newsletter speaks of
itself in a low, humble voice as 'the Newsletter'. As an aside, my
Spanish rendering of this is 'la Gaceta' which sounds decimononic at
best. Writing 'CentOS Pulse' everywhere would be way cooler! :D

Please consider more resorting to this marketable proper name for the
next issue!

Thank you very much

--
Eduardo Grosclaude