[CentOS-docs] Newsletter 1002, Spanish version

Eduardo Grosclaude

eduardo.grosclaude at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 21:55:31 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 6:42 PM, Eduardo Grosclaude
<eduardo.grosclaude at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 6:31 PM, Ralph Angenendt
> <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:36 PM, Eduardo Grosclaude
>> <eduardo.grosclaude at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I assume we should be keeping the regular convention of prepending
>>> <lang> to the path. So perhaps
>>> http://wiki.centos.org/es/Newsletter/1002?action=show&redirect=Newsletter%2FLatest
>>> would do?
>>
>> Yeah, but you should be able to do that yourself ... Just keep in mind
>> that as you will get redirected(!) you probably need an URL like
>>
>> http://wiki.centos.org/es/Newsletter/1002?action=edit
>>
>> Can you try that please?
> Cool, seems to work, thank you

OK, I have released it

Only nit to pick is that I have no rights to modify ACLs - this should
be only difference to original Newsletter/1002?action=raw where I
picked it from. Don't know if it's important.

--
Eduardo Grosclaude
Universidad Nacional del Comahue