[CentOS-docs] Newsletter 1002, Spanish version

Thu Apr 8 21:21:59 UTC 2010
Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann <didi at ribalba.de>

Hey Eduardo

On 03/04/2010 01:40, Eduardo Grosclaude wrote:
> Hello, I have just finished my Spanish translation of the last
> Newsletter. As I have no edit rights to the proper zone, I have
> written it into my own personal page
> http://wiki.centos.org/EduardoGrosclaude. Please some elder member of
> the familiy snip it off from there and hang it where it belongs. :)

This is sooo cool. Thank you soo much Eduardo. Maybe next release we can
sync all the translations and everything. As soon as it is in the
correct place I will post a link on the English Newsletter. I added you
to the correct group so you can look at the pre-releases.[1]

Just as a note Timothy has done a amazing job translating everything
into zh [2].

> Please consider more resorting to this marketable proper name for the
> next issue!

Don't worry to much about that :)

> Thank you very much

No thank YOU.

Ralph: Can you do the Spanish category as I have no idea how to do this.

Cheers Didi

[1] http://wiki.centos.org/Newsletter/1003
[2] http://wiki.centos.org/zh/Newsletter/1002

--