[CentOS-docs] request for Wiki access

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 17:10:26 EDT 2010

Am 19.08.10 16:11, schrieb Phil Schaffner:
> Santanu Das wrote on 08/19/2010 08:19 AM:
>> that's fine;  as you think it's better for the community.
>
> OK - Pending other comments, we need to await Ralph to grant access.

Hmmm. Hmmm. Shouldn't that go under "Network" on the HowTo page? On the
other hand there is a "Working together with other operating systems" on
the Tips and Tricks page, maybe we need to duplicate that for the HowTos
page? Although the article is short enough (IMHO) to go under Tips and
Tricks.

Thoughts?

Or do we need (generally, this is not regarding this article) to go
through tips and tricks and put longer articles (The winbind one for
example) under HowTos?

Ralph