[CentOS-docs] Can not to update a page ?

Thu Aug 12 14:28:09 UTC 2010
gaohu <tigerheight at gmail.com>

Dear Ralph,

Today I tried to translate some updated pages to chinese, but I just can work on zh pages.

As zh and zh-tw pages come together, would mind to give me rights of
edit zh-tw pages, just as Timothy mentioned in his letter befor:

Yes, I've talked to Gaohu, and did agree that it would be great if he can look after the Simplified Chinese translation of the wiki.  So whenever you're available, Ralph, can you please give him permission to edit the zh and zh-tw sub-section of the wiki.
<<

Thks!

2010-08-12

gaohu