[CentOS-docs] Wiki contribution

Patrice Guay patrice.guay at nanotechnologies.qc.ca
Fri Feb 5 14:03:15 UTC 2010

Hugo Doria wrote:
> I want to update and add some content to this page:
> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/PackageManagement/Spacewalk
>
> The page have instructions for Spacewalk 0.6, but there's a newer
> version (0.7) and some changes are needed. I already updated my
> spacewalk install and would like to contribute with the wiki page.

Hi Hugo,

as the original author of the Spacewalk documentation for CentOS,
updating the documentation for Spacewalk 0.7 was on my list of things to
do. However, I am quite busy these days and I didn't have the time to do
it. Please go ahead and update the documentation. I will gladly review
the result.

--
Patrice Guay