[CentOS-docs] Wiki contribution

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 09:33:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

> Do you recall at the tail end of last year you said "Go ahead, it's
> there (hey, other people here also *could* do this) =:)" and I
> replied, in response to your parenthesised comment,  "We like to make
> *you* feel wanted! :-P" [1]?

Hehe.

> As a result of that exchange, I attempted to set the acl on the
> spacewalk page to allow Hugo to edit it. Unfortunately I am not
> allowed to adjust the acl -- so it's back to you.
>
> If you would like me to do this sort of task in the future, as implied
> in [1], perhaps you will please adjust my powers accordingly. :-)

Okay. I was under the impression that people in the EditGroup are
allowed to at least edit ACLs - this does not seem to be the case. As
there are a few pages on the wiki with closed access to just a few
people, I cannot really elevate you to the next higher group - nothing
personal, I wouldn't elevate others either. Looks like I need to feel
wanted until we can cough up another solution (or enable EditGroup to
edit ACLs it has read access to). Some delving into the ACL model of
moin is needed, it *should* be able to do that.

Thanks anyway,

Ralph