[CentOS-docs] page for translators

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Feb 13 16:04:28 UTC 2010

On 02/13/2010 02:33 PM, Alan Bartlett wrote:
> I know that the "rot" of wiki pages is a particular concern to Russ
> and I have to agree with him. Without adequate commitment by the

I dont think this has anything to do specifically with the translators -
much of the original content contributed over the years in any language
goes waste. There are plenty of pages around on the wiki that need
attention and original authors have not come back to do anything about is.

Brings us back to the editorial team issue.

- KB