[CentOS-docs] New contributor

Ernesto Celis celisdelafuente at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 19:50:58 UTC 2010

2010/2/14 Eduardo Grosclaude <eduardo.grosclaude at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
> I've just signed up to offer some of my time to the project as suggested by
> Ernesto Celis on CentOS Spanish users' list.

Hey Eduardo, good to know we can count on you to help on this.

When you say "I've just signed", I understand you signed to the Wiki,
that's good then.

> I'd like to help translate the project's wiki pages to Spanish. I'll be
> happy to receive some suggestions as to what would be my first assignment.

I think we (you, the other 2 people, and me) who are willing to
mantain the spanish translation need to organize ourselves, in order
to distribute among us the work needed to be done.

AFAIK, besides translating the missing wiki pages to spanish, we'll
need to review what is already translated, since there could be
something that needs to be updated to be in sync with english content.

I guess we'll need to start a thread on this matter maybe here in
centos-docs or discuss it on #centos-es, let's invite Xochitlpili and
Victor Prado to begin working on it.

> Cheers to you all and the biggest THANK YOU!

Thanks to you.

--
Saludos
Ernesto Celis (Usuario Linux #323140)