[CentOS-docs] page for translators

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Feb 15 19:33:29 UTC 2010

On 13/02/10 17:05, Alan Bartlett wrote:
> If the original English pages move on but the translated pages do not,
> without a notice to say that the English version should be consulted,
> then bad.

I've had a chance to look at the moin code after a few years(!) and it
looks fairly trivial to compare versions along different name space as
long as the name space path is retained or a reference within the page.

Were not really on scope anymore for the thread topic, so I'll start a
new one with a model of what I think we might be able to come up with.

--
Karanbir Singh
kbsingh at karan.org | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh