[CentOS-docs] Wiki contribution

Patrice Guay

patrice.guay at nanotechnologies.qc.ca
Mon Feb 8 18:47:01 UTC 2010

Hugo Doria wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Thank you for your support. :-)
> I made the changes (for Spacewalk 0.7) and added two new sections to the page:
>
> * Using Spacewalk to manage configuration files
> * OSAD Setup (Running updates instantly)
>
> Could someone review my English (i am brazilian #)?

Here are some modifications that are required since the spacewalk yum
repository split between server-side and client-side packages:

Section 7.2: Channel configuration
- add a configuration example "spacewalk-client for i386"

Section 9.3: Create a new kickstart profile
- replace the "spacewalk-i386" string by "spacewalk-client-i386"

Grammar review:

Section 11.2:
*TIP:* You can force Spacewalk to recognize the OSA status of a client.
To do this, go to the web interface and browse to the host overview page
of the client. On the right side of the page, you will see a section
displaying the OSA status of the client. Sending a ping to the client
will update its status to 'online'.

Thanks for your contribution,
--
Patrice Guay