[CentOS-docs] CentOS Newsletter.

Thu Feb 11 13:50:02 UTC 2010
Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org>

On 11 February 2010 13:29, Marcus Moeller <mail at marcus-moeller.de> wrote:

>> I cannot offer to be a "proof-reader", per se, (I just do not have the
>> time to deal with such a request as "Here is the latest issue which
>> will be published in 24 hours time. Please proof-read and correct
>> it.") but would have the time to read and correct it "on the fly".
>
> Sounds really great. I would appreciate your help.

Happy to assist. :-)

I can confirm that I now have access, without a re-login, and, for the
record, I have also subscribed to the -promo m/l.

It would not be me without concluding with an "And finally, . . .", so
here it is --

And finally, I see that the "Newsletter Editing" page, subheading
"Upcoming issues", requires a link to the issue currently being
created! :-D

Regards,
Alan.