[CentOS-docs] About Simplified Chinese Translation

gaohu tigerheight at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 23:23:28 EDT 2010

Thanks a lot for your email.

So, If any one can give the appropriate right to edit wiki ?
I just know that if I request for a editing right, I should send
a mail to the Admin group, the I just do it.

Yes, I'm just want to response for the Simplified Chinese wiki maintenance,
with Timothy Lee for the Traditional Chinese wiki maintenance.

before I send the first email to all of youl, I have coumminication
with Timothy Lee, and we both feel wonderful, and if you can read
Chinese, the following is what we have sent to each other.

Just forgive my denfense !

Thank you very much!

--- this is Timothy's email in 2010/7/7---

¸ß»¢£¬

Èç¹ûÄã¿ÉÒÔ¾S×oº†ów wiki µÄÔ’£¬ß@ŒÔÚÊÇÇóÖ®²»µÃ£¡ÏëÐÅΨһҪÁôÒâµÄµØ·½£¬¾ÍÊÇÎÒ‚ƒÈçºÎ´_±£·±º† wiki ±£³Öͬ²½¸üС£Ò²ÔSÄã¿ÉÒÔ±OÒ• zh-tw ÎļþµÄ¸Ä„Ó¡£ÎÒµÄÔO¶¨¬F•r±OÒ• wiki ÉÏËùÓиüС£

Timothy