[CentOS-docs] About Simplified Chinese Translation

Wed Jul 7 15:33:48 UTC 2010
gaohu <tigerheight at gmail.com>

Hi,

Hello, everyone.

My Name is GaoHu, I'm living in Hangzhou, ZheJiang, China.
Last year, I graduate from college in ShanXi. Now, I'm working in a IT company that
using Delphi and Oracle, with Our Server RHEL.

I'm interest in Open Source and like CentOS as it is simple and  stable. I like to use
CentOS as my server, with Fedora as my desktop. I like linux and I just think there something
that I can do. Then I see Simplified Chinese translation of Wiki is now operated by Timothy Lee(timothy.ty.lee at gmail.com). But he also in Responsibilities of Traditional Chinese translation of Wiki.
I just see that He use OpenOffice to help his job in Simplified Chinese translation. I think maybe I can
help, for I'm living in the MainLand of China for so many years, and I use Simplified Chinese in my life,
my job, and my communication with people.

So I want to do something, I want more people in China to use free software, to do something for the
Open Source Community, more people to know Linux, and using Linux, As we all know, there is still
a lot of things to do.

Thank you.

Good Lucks, everyone.

2010-07-07