[CentOS-docs] copying upstream docs to centos.org

Ed Heron Ed at Heron-ent.com
Fri Jun 4 16:48:33 EDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-06-03 at 10:15 +0200, Tru Huynh wrote:
> I don't think that Red Hat as provided any updated guide, if we are
> missing any please point them here or add them to bugs.centos.org.

One interesting change is the license.  5.4 and 5.5 Installation Guides
are released under "Creative Commons Attribution - Share Alike" which
appears to grant us the ability to edit it to replace the Redhat logos
with CentOS and to remove the references to RHN as long as we attribute
Redhat and provide a link to the original docs.