[CentOS-docs] HowTos - 21. CentOS Guidelines - How to create public mirrors for CentOS
maulvi at maulvi.net
Sat Jun 12 02:33:07 EDT 2010
I would like to propose additions in the wiki for - "HowTos - 21. CentOS
Guidelines - How to create public mirrors for CentOS"
Summary details of the proposed additions
- sample rsync script with exclusion options specific to Centos project
- howto do a rsync script lockfile
- crontab examples
- arch mirror sizes (3.9, 4.8, 5.5)
- Essential Files/Folders to Mirror
- DVD ISOs
- How to announce your mirror
I hope my proposal is acceptable..
Sincere regards and thanks
(Wiki Username - "MaulviBakar")
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CentOS-docs