[CentOS-docs] Wiki Page Proposal

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 17:29:31 EDT 2010

Am 24.06.10 09:45, schrieb Ralph Angenendt:
> Am 24.06.10 05:40, schrieb Brandon Wood:
>
>> Link to
>> post: http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1436465
>
> Looks good on the first (short) read. Are you sure that you need all
> these i386 packages on a 64bit install, though?
>
> Let me get back to that later today.

Sorry, has been a tad stressful at work:

http://wiki.centos.org/BrandonWood - why don't you try to wikify your
HowTo there and we'll then see further? I don't see a real problem with
the content of your HowTo at the moment, although I'm wondering why
you'd need to prepare the source stubs which are in the kernel-devel
package.

Can you try if it works without doing so?

Cheers,

Ralph