[CentOS-docs] copying upstream docs to centos.org

Wed Jun 2 23:29:33 UTC 2010
Ed Heron <Ed at Heron-ent.com>

Is there a place, from the upstream provider, where we can download the
multi-file html docs in a single file?  Otherwise, I can download each
page manually or use wget to get everything recursively...

Is the footer the only difference? (besides any links)

Do we want to encapsulate each page into the centos site or keep it
printable, like it kind of is, currently.

Do we just copy the current pdf? or do we modify it?

Since the manual is on the main centos.org site, do I need a sine in or
access to start adding the manuals?  I should still have an EdHeron
login over there.