[CentOS-docs] ArtWork edit

Thu Jun 17 19:22:09 UTC 2010
R P Herrold <herrold at centos.org>

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010, Marcus Moeller wrote:

> I have noticed your recent edit of the ArtWork page. First thanks for
> the grammar corrections. Besides that I would like to ask you not to
> use the wiki to chat (at least with me, and I guess Alain, too).

Your wish is noted; I figure leaving markers is a ready test
if the author (or another with edits) was interested enough to
follow the page, and to read their email, and to address it

I see people following me all the time with wiki edits and
read the diffs.  I note your participation in the OpenSUSE
self-critque, and in reading further the outlink to:
http://www.90-9-1.com/ mentioned therein, whihch I commend to
all on this list.  I am experimenting to see if my most common
following editor simply fixes the remaining passive voice I
noted in the commit message

You may want to read the articles about DRY and 'single point
of truth' to understand wehre I am 'coming from.' I decline to
intentionally make such a separation of the problem and
notation of it when using a wiki

-- Russ herrold