[CentOS-docs] General FAQ addition

Phil Schaffner P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Thu Mar 4 23:55:55 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-03-04 at 21:37 +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 03/04/2010 04:19 PM, Alan Bartlett wrote:
> > I concur. Let us (the CentOS forum community) see how it pans out,
> > whilst you keep an eye on it.
>
> Its interesting that you consider the 'forum community' to not be a part
> of the 'CentOS community'. Maybe I am missing something, but surely a
> community need not be medium specific.

I'd say a subset of the CentOS community, but there are rather distinct
sets of users on the fora, various mailing lists, etc., that may have
relatively small intersections, and may tend to be rather insular.  This
list probably covers a good percentage of the intersections of the
diverse subsets, and is a good place to discuss common interests.

Phil