[CentOS-docs] Spanish Manuals missing?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Mar 13 14:45:13 UTC 2010

On 03/03/2010 01:08 AM, Eduardo Grosclaude wrote:
> This path does exist in the English branch of Wiki:
> http://wiki.centos.org/Documentation ->  http://www.centos.org/docs ->
> http://www.centos.org/docs/5
> (as does this another, redundant path, leading to same docs:
> http://wiki.centos.org/Documentation ->  http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals
> ->  http://www.centos.org/docs/5)

The entire docs setup needs to be updated, and yes we should get the
other language things included as well. I know Andreas Rogge did some
work on a standard template that might be used. But noone has actually
done the work required.

Would you like to take ownership of the www.centos.org/docs/ stuff
completely ? It does not mean you need to do all the work yourself, but
it would mean that you need to make sure there are people around who do
the stuff, and make sure the site and all the content on there is
relevant and maintained! Given that the effort required is going to be
identical for the english and the spanish ones, no reason why this could
not cover the whole spectrum.

- KB