[CentOS-docs] Two things...

Marcus Moeller mail at marcus-moeller.de
Thu Mar 25 21:10:47 UTC 2010

Good Evening.

>>> Hmm . . . yes. We remember that Ralph wa looking into such matters --
>>>
>>> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-docs/2010-February/003841.html
>>
>> #define  PRESENT 1
>>
>> int Ralph = 0, Russ = 0, KB = 0;
>>
>> if ((Ralph == PRESENT) || (Russ == PRESENT) || (KB == PRESENT)) {
>
> I am around about 60 hours a week in IRC, and try to clear all
> email within 24 business hours of its receipt
>
> If some wants logged requests for sercive, I guess we sould
> set up a bug tracker category for this, which would put it in
> my newsreader and a higher priority part of my mailstream ...
> I am  not so sure it is warranted, though
>
> I prefer to defer to Ralph in the routine case, as he has
> demonstrated that he has matters well in hand, but can and
> have offered tweaks in his absence

Offered my help on that a lot of times and not willing to do so in the future.

Either decide wheter you want to spread the work, or not. If not, just
live with the regressions that actually only ONE person will maintain
ACLs. I will find better things to do with my spare free time.

Best Regards
Marcus