[CentOS-docs] Two things...

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 22:50:23 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 9:10 PM, Marcus Moeller <mail at marcus-moeller.de> wrote:
> Offered my help on that a lot of times and not willing to do so in the future.
>
> Either decide wheter you want to spread the work, or not. If not, just
> live with the regressions that actually only ONE person will maintain
> ACLs. I will find better things to do with my spare free time.

We cannot give away AdminGroup access to the wiki without ripping out
a portion of the wiki which is closed to everyone *except* AdminGroup.
And I also asked more than once if anybody knows a way to model the
ACLs in MoinMoin in a way, that you do not need AdminGroup access to
change them. But I never got an answer to that question.

Sure, I guess we could set up a second wiki instance for internal
things, if that is the easier thing to do.

Ralph