[CentOS-docs] Kernel type in RPMs

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Mar 30 23:03:50 UTC 2010

On 03/29/2010 05:07 PM, Eduardo Grosclaude wrote:
> PS Is there some way to subscribe to arbitrary pages? The subscribe
> option in the drop-down menu appears only in pages I am able to edit.

if you goto your user preferences page - you should be able to see a
list of pages you are subscribed to - that same text box accepts
arbitrary regex - so you can use wildcards to subscribe to sections of
the wiki etc.

you will get notifications of any edit made on a page you have read
access to.

- KB